Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel Drizzle.
You can have Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel Drizzle using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel Drizzle
- It’s 200 g of dark chocolate, chopped.
- It’s 200 g of salted butter.
- It’s 3 of medium eggs.
- You need 100 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 100 g of brown sugar.
- You need 100 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 40 g of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 100 g of milk chocolate chunks.
- Prepare 100 g of dark chocolate chunks.
Chocolate Brownie with Salted Caramel Drizzle instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°C and line a 8×8 inch baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Melt butter and dark chocolate in a heatproof bowl in the microwave until melted. Leave to cool to room temperature..
- In a seperate bowl, whisk together the eggs & sugars for a few minutes until pale. Then pour the cooled chocolate into the eggs and fold together carefully.
- Once combined, sift in the cocoa powder, plain flour and the chocolate chunks. Stir to combine then pour into the prepared tin. Top the brownies with nuts if you like. Bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes.
- Once cooled drizzle with salted caramel and Enjoy!….