BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan). Vegan buddha bowl with rice noodles and roasted chickpeas. A vegan buddha bowl is what I often have for lunch.
Easy vegan bowls featuring BBQ tofu, steamed broccoli, roasted red onion, brown rice and pineapple. BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan) using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan)
- It’s 1 can of chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1/3 cup of BBQ sauce.
- You need 1 cup of cooked millet.
- You need Half of pint cherry tomatoes.
- It’s Half of green or red bell pepper, chopped.
- Prepare Half of red onion, sliced.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
This Roasted Chickpea Gyros recipe makes such an easy vegetarian dinner. Pita stuffed with spiced chickpeas and drizzled with refreshing tzatziki sauce! And at this point, “meal” really means anything that doesn’t involve just eating a bowl full of roasted chickpeas. I suppose as I get closer and closer.
BBQ roasted chickpea bowls (vegetarian / vegan) step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Toss chickpeas with your favorite BBQ sauce.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread chickpeas and veggies out on a baking sheet.
- Start cooking millet to package directions.
- Roast chickpeas and veggies for 20 minutes.
- Serve veggies and chickpeas over millet with olive oil or extra BBQ sauce on top.
Looking for a vegan meal packed with protein, fibre and plenty of flavour? This bowl is just for you. After soaking, remove peanuts from the water, reserving the water, and place in a food processor or. BBQ Roasted Chickpeas are a quick and delicious healthy snack or appetizer that tastes like your favorite salty, crunchy, tangy barbecue chips! Golden, crispy, salty, crunchy chickpeas are delicious on salads or soups, paired with roasted veggies, or as a topper to a grain bowl.