Killer Chicken Thigh Marinade – There are various approaches to cook chicken thighs, however I must let you know, this is one of my preferred plans due to its straightforwardness and the executioner chicken thigh marinade it employments. This marinade has stunning Asian flavors, yet in addition utilizes Worcestershire sauce and maple syrup that include sweetness and extra flavors and equalization.
Prep Time: 15 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 45 minutes Servings: 8 servings Calories: 341kcal
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs (about 4 lbs)
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (or lime juice)
- 5 Tbsp honey (or maple syrup)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- ½ tsp black pepper (freshly ground)
- 2 tsp kosher salt (plus more to taste)
- Mix all ingredients for the marinade together in a large bowl or a plastic Ziploc bag. Add the chicken and make sure that every piece is covered evenly. Marinate in a fridge for at least 30 minutes to 2 hours or, better yet, overnight.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Place the chicken and all of the marinade in a baking dish. Bake uncovered at 450 degrees F for 25-30 minutes with the skin side up, until the internal temperature reaches 165°F. To make sure the chicken tops are nicely browned and do not dry out, baste the chicken thighs in the juices and marinade about 15-20 minutes into baking.
- To get a nicely browned, crisped up skin, turn on the broiler for 2-3 minutes when the thighs are almost done cooking. Monitor broiling very closely as the tops may burn if broiled for too long.
Calories: 341kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 110mg | Sodium: 956mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 90IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 14mg | Iron: 1.1mg
Source: KILLER CHICKEN THIGH MARINADE