Garlic Butter Chicken
Here’s The Details of Recipe: This delectable simple Garlic Butter Chicken formula is one of my child’s top choices. The chicken is so damp, delicate and tasty. This family agreeable simple formula joins chicken bosoms and child potatoes in new garlic butter sauce beat with mozzarella.
Garlic Butter Chicken is a family neighborly simple formula that joins chicken bosoms and child potatoes with crisp garlic, butter and mozzarella. It pulls together rapidly making it a perfect weeknight supper.
Prep Time: 5 Cook Time: 25 Total Time: 30 minutes Yield: 4 1x
This delectable simple Garlic Butter Chicken formula is one of my child’s top choices. The chicken is so damp, delicate and tasty.
This family agreeable simple formula joins chicken bosoms and child potatoes in new garlic butter sauce beat with mozzarella.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- I lb. baby potatoes (if larger than one inch slice in half)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper (or less to taste)
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded Italian blend
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Salt and pepper both side of the chicken breasts and place in single layer in casserole dish. Top with with baby potatoes.
- In large skillet melt butter over low heat. Add garlic and cook until fragrant; about 1 minute. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Pour garlic butter over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with half the crushed pepper and half the dried parsley.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is almost cooked through. Top evenly with both cheeses and the rest of the crushed pepper and dried parsley. Bake an additional 3-5 minutes or until cheese is melted. Turn broiler on the last minute of cooking to lightly brown the tops.
- Stay close by when the broiler is on. They are unpredictable.
- Season to your taste. If you like a lot of spicy seasoning be generous with the crushed red pepper. Keep the children in mind if you are serving them. If you have a delicate palate skip the crushed red pepper and go for something more mild like rosemary or thyme.
Serving Size 1 breast
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 27.3g 42%
Cholesterol 114.7mg 38%
Sodium 555.2mg 23%
Total Carbohydrate 2.7g 1%
Protein 26g 52%
Vitamin A18%Vitamin C2%
Source: Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe