Garlic Bread Bruschetta
By: Tasty, Hector Gomez
Ingredients (for 2 servings)
- 1 loaf italian bread, sliced
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- italian seasoning, to taste
- parmesan cheese, to taste
- 6 roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 4 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In the microwave, melt the 3 tablespoons of butter with 1 clove of garlic.
- Slice up a loaf of Italian bread to about 1-inch (2 ½ cm) thickness.
- Top with melted garlic butter, Italian seasoning, and parmesan cheese.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, garlic, salt, pepper, basil, and olive oil and stir until everything is fully coated with olive oil.
- Top the garlic bread with desired amount of tomato mixture.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese.