Easy Taco Casserole Recipe –Who wants a heaping slice of this taco lasagna? I do, I do! This taco casserole recipe just uses a handful of ingredients and it’s a huge hit with the family! INGREDIENTS:
Prep Time 10 mins
Cook Time 20 mins
Total Time 30 mins
SERVINGS: 4 SERVINGS
CALORIES: 795 KCAL
- 1 pound ground beef 96/4
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can Ro*Tel diced tomatoes with chiles drained
- 1 can Nacho Cheese Soup
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated cheddar
- 12 8- inch soft tortillas
- Guacamole, cilantro, sour cream for topping, as desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×9 baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Add the beef to a large skillet over medium heat and crumble as it cooks. Drain grease when cooked through.
- Add the taco seasoning and water to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
- Dump the tomatoes, cheese soup, and sour cream into a medium mixing bowl. Stir in the cooked meat.
- Place 3 tortillas in the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Top with 1/3 of the meat mixture.
- Repeat layers, ending with a layer of tortillas on the top. Sprinkle the cheese over the top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and melty.
- Serve sprinkled with chopped cilantro, guacamole, and extra sour cream, as desired.
- Taco Lasagna
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 795Calories from Fat 378
- % Daily Value*
- Fat 42g65%
- Saturated Fat 18g113%
- Cholesterol 117mg39%
- Sodium 1736mg75%
- Potassium 715mg20%
- Carbohydrates 66g22%
- Fiber 5g21%
- Sugar 9g10%
- Protein 36g72%
- Vitamin A 1315IU26%
- Vitamin C 13.5mg16%
- Calcium 388mg39%
- Iron 7.6mg42%
- * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Source: Easy Taco Casserole Recipe