One pot Vegan Burrito Bowl
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 zucchini diced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn
- 1-400 ml/ 19 oz can black beans, drained
- 1 cup basmati rice (raw)
- 3 tbsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a large pan heat the olive oil over medium heat. Saute onions and red peppers for 7 minutes.
- Stir in zucchini, frozen corn, black beans, basmati rice, tacos spices, and maple syrup (optional).
- Pour in vegetable broth and then bring to a light boil. Cover the pan and reduce heat to low. Cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes, or until the rice is all the way cooked.
- When rice is done, S&P to taste. Top with your favorite toppings.
Great recipe by @the_buddhist_chef