No Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls (Paleo, Vegan, Low Carb)
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice
- 2 cups sugar-free chocolate chips
- Line a large plate or tray with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients, except for chocolate chips, and mix until fully combined. If the batter is too thick and crumbly, add some liquid (water or milk) slowly until a thick, formable batter remains.
- Using your hands, form small balls and place on the lined plate or tray. Freeze for 10 minutes.
- While the peanut butter balls are firming up, melt your sugar-free chocolate chips. Remove the peanut butter protein balls from the freezer and using two forks, dip each ball in the melted chocolate until completely covered. Repeat until all the balls are covered in chocolate.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes, or until the chocolate coating has firmed up.
Source this recipe thebigmansworld