Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipes
- 1 9-inch gluten free graham cracker crust
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- pinch of fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- Make the graham cracker crust and press it into a 9-inch springform pan or use a store-bought gluten free graham cracker crust.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Scrape the bowl and add the powdered sugar, pinch of salt, lemon juice, and vanilla extract. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- While the mixer is running on low speed, slowly pour in the whipping cream. Continue to beat on low until all the cream is added. Then slowly increase the speed of the mixer and beat until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Transfer the cheesecake batter to the prepared graham cracker crust. Refrigerate at least 6 hours but preferably overnight. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
Topping ideas: fresh berries, gluten free cherry pie filling, whipped cream, chocolate shavings, chocolate curls, lemon curd, caramel sauce, or hot fudge sauce.