Easy Crockpot Chicken Fajitas
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 10-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 4-ounce can diced green chiles
- 2 tablespoons homemade taco seasoning or 1 packet of store-bought taco seasoning
- 3 bell peppers, sliced into long strips
- juice of 1 lime
Add diced tomatoes and diced green chiles into the slow cooker. Place the chicken breasts on top and season them with taco seasoning.
Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
Add the sliced bell peppers on top of the chicken, cover and cook for 1 more hour.
Remove the chicken from slow cooker and shred with a fork. Transfer the shredded chicken back into the slow cooker.
Add freshly squeezed lime juice, mix everything together and taste. Season with salt if necessary.