This Spicy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia takes all of 5 minute of preparation time before you pop it in the oven.
Spicy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia
- 4-6 Tilapia Fillets
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 3 tbsp Butter Melted
- 1 tsp Garlic Minced
- 1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper Freshly Cracked
- 1 lemon Cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley Chopped
- Wash the Tilapia fillets and pat them dry.
- Arrange the fillets in a baking tray.
- Mix lemon juice, butter, garlic, red chilli powder, salt and black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour this mixture over the tilapia.
- Arrange lemon slices in between the fillets.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C (350 Degrees F).
- Bake the fish for 15-20 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley.
- Serve hot.
- Spicy Lemon Garlic Baked Tilapia
You can increase the amount of lemon juice if you like it even more tangy.
You can use lime juice instead of lemon juice if you like more tangy.
Do not overcook the fish otherwise it will become dry.
Use the residual liquid to pour over the fish fillet once you have served it on the plate.
Source this recipe here