Oven Roasted Creamy Cauliflower Soup
- 2 small (300g) onions, chopped
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 300g (12oz) cauliflower, chopped
- 1 cup plant milk
- 1.5 cups vegetable stock (add more according to your preference)
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- Olive oil
- Salt & black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 200C/400F.
2. Place onion, garlics, and cauliflower in a large oven dish. Mix well with 2-3 Tbsp. olive oil and 1/2 tsp salt
3. Roast them for about 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender and golden.
4. Transfer roasted veggies, veggie stock and maple syrup to a blender and add milk. Blend until smooth.
5. Pour the mixture into a saucepan and warm it up. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Source this recipe here