Easy Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker crust (store bought or homemade)
- whip cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, granulated sugar and vanilla extract. Beat until well combined. Blend in eggs one at a time, until smooth.
- Remove 1 1/3 cups of the cheesecake batter and spread it into the bottom of the graham cracker crust; set aside.
- Add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice to the remaining cheesecake batter and whisk gently until well combined. Carefully spread the pumpkin layer over the plain cheesecake layer with a spatula.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is almost set. Allow to cool (about 1 hour), then refrigerate for a minimum of 3 hours or overnight.
- Serve with whipped cream, if desired!
- Source this recipe here