Classic Stuffed Mushrooms Recipes
- 12 large mushrooms
- 4 tbsp olive oil extra virgin
- 1 garlic clove finely minced
- 1 shallot finely minced
- 1/2 cup fine breadcrumbs dry
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp dried basil
- 2 tbsp parsley (plus more for garnish) fresh, chopped
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Remove stems from mushrooms. Finely chop the stems
Heat 2 tbsp of the olive oil In a skillet over medium heat
Add shallots, garlic, and mushroom stems and cook, stirring, about 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley, salt and pepper.
Place mushrooms on a parchment lined baking sheet cavity side up and brush with one tbsp olive oil
Spoon the filling into the mushroom cavities, mounding over the tops. Drizzle remaining tbsp of olive oil over the filling
Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until mushrooms are tender and filling is golden.
Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with parsley, and serve warm
source this article and recipes here