Chocolate Pudding Cake
- • 5 dl coconut milk
- • 2 dl water
- • 70 g unrefined sugar
- • a pinch of salt
- • 45 g cacao powder
- • 120 g dark chocolate
- • 1 tsp agar agar
- 1. Place milk, water, sugar and salt in a saucepan and heat over medium heat.
- 2. In a bowl, whisk cacao powder with 4 tbsp of water until lumps free then pour into the milk mixture and stir.
- 3. Add in the chocolate and stir until dissolved.
- 4. Place agar agar in a glas, add in 1 tbsp of water, stir and pour into the chocolate mixture.
- 5. Bring the mixture to a boil and boil for 1-2 minutes.
- 6. Pour the mixture into a mold, let it cool completely and let it rest in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- 7. ENJOY
Source this recipe here