Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- ½ cup brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (+ chips for the top of bread)
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 medium bananas, mashed (~1.25 cups)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk*
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- First, preheat oven to 350ºF and spray a bread pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Mix dry ingredients together in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, mash 3 bananas with a fork. Then, mix in the rest of the wet ingredients. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet. Fold chocolate chips into the batter and mix again. Pour batter into greased bread pan, sprinkle a few chocolate chips on top, and bake for 45-50 minutes.
- Remove banana bread from oven, let cool for 10 minutes, and remove from pan to finish cooling. Enjoy!
Source this recipe here