Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF. All my sauce recipes are searchable from the top bar or my profile. A sticky barbeque sauce that will give your tongue a workout! Great on meat, vegetables or fries!
Stir in ketchup, lemon juice, sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire. Be the first to review this recipe. This sauce just takes a minute to put together. You can have Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF
- It’s 1 head of garlic.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 dash of olive oil.
- It’s 160 ml of water.
- Prepare 240 ml of fresh pineapple juice.
- You need 60 ml of teriyaki sauce, see recipe link below for my free-from version.
- You need 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce, see links below.
- You need 230 grams of (1 & 1/3 cups) brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of finely chopped onion.
- It’s 3 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pineapple tidbits.
- You need 4 tbsp of whisky such as Jack Daniels (or to taste).
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Delicious on chicken grilled outside, or try it on other types of foods. Whisk together the ketchup, molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire, sugar, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, mustard powder, salt, pepper and liquid smoke in a medium pot. This teriyaki sauce (照り焼きのたれ) is thick and sticky and the flavor is out of this world. The top countries of suppliers are India.
Vickys 'No Ketchup' Sticky Teriyaki BBQ Sauce, GF DF EF SF NF instructions
- Using the head of garlic, salt and olive oil, follow this recipe by my fellow Cookpad user and friend Taylor on roasting garlic. Once done, let cool enough to handle then squeeze the garlic paste out of each clove and set aside https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363900-roasted-garlic.
- Put the water, pineapple juice, teriyaki, soy and brown sugar into a pan over medium high heat. Bring to the boil stirring occasionally then reduce the heat to a simmer. My teriyaki sauce recipe is within this chicken dish linked below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/349993-vickys-baked-teriyaki-chicken-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332952-vickys-soy-sauce-substitute.
- Whisk in the garlic and the other remaining ingredients and let simmer for 40-50 minutes or until sauce is reduced by half. It should be thick and syrupy and coat the back of a wooden spoon.
- This makes just over a cup or 250mls of pineapple / teriyaki BBQ sauce. I love it on pork ribs, chicken, steak, king prawns, even just over grilled pineapple rings! Serving size is in tablespoons.
Sticky BBQ sauce ideal to use as a glaze for spare ribs, corn on the cob or vegetable skewers. Also good as a dipping sauce for potato wedges. This recipe has been submitted by the Good Food community. Vickys Whipped Coconut & Pineapple Pops, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe by [email protected] Free-From Cookbook. Great recipe for Vickys BBQ Pulled Sweet Potato, GF DF EF SF NF.