BBQ cauliflower pizza. REALLY EASY, gluten free pizza recipe with a cauliflower crust. This crust can be made in minutes! Low CARB-BQ Pizza – The crust is cauliflower!
When the cauliflower is done, use a pastry brush to completely coat the florets with the sauce. The cauliflower pizza crust bakes to perfection and is so versatile when you add the toppings. This pizza crust is topped with Korean BBQ sauce, fresh veggies, and herbs and chicken. You can have BBQ cauliflower pizza using 22 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of BBQ cauliflower pizza
- You need of Pizza dough.
- Prepare 330 g of self-rising flour (add more if needed).
- You need 240 ml of luke warm water.
- You need 2 tbsp (30 ml) of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp (5 g) of salt.
- You need of BBQ cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 head of cauliflower (about 6 cups of bite sized cauliflower florets).
- Prepare 180 ml of vegan BBQ sauce (can reduce to 120 ml if you want the BBQ taste to be more mild).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need of Pizza sauce.
- It’s 180 g of hummus, store-bought or homemade.
- You need 70 g of tomato paste.
- You need 1 tsp (3 g) of dried oregano.
- It’s 1 tsp (2 g) of dried basil.
- It’s 1/2 tsp (2 g) of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp (2 g) of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp (1 g) of black pepper.
- It’s of Garlic yogurt sauce.
- It’s 180 ml of unsweetened plant-based yogurt (we used soy).
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
BBQ Lime Cauliflower Bites are simply the best. One floret and you'll know why we love this cauliflower so much. The sweet sauce and crunchy cauliflower will feel like you're eating popcorn. Fitting pizza into your diet may not be the easiest task.
BBQ cauliflower pizza step by step
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- To make the pizza dough: combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix until well combined. Then knead the dough with your hands, adding a sprinkle of more flour or water if needed until you have a smooth, firm dough..
- Cover the dough with a clean kitchen towel and let it rest about 20 minutes..
- To make the BBQ cauliflower: add the cauliflower florets to a parchment lined baking tray..
- To a small bowl, add the BBQ sauce, garlic powder, and onion powder, and stir to combine. Pour half of the sauce over the florets, and toss to coat. Reserve the other half of the BBQ sauce for later..
- Spread out the BBQ florets evenly on the baking tray, and bake in the oven for 20 minutes, flipping once half way..
- To make the pizza sauce: to a bowl, combine the hummus, tomato paste, oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper. Stir and set aside..
- Lightly coat a work surface with flour. Divide the dough in two balls and roll the dough out, using a rolling pin, to the size of your baking dish – ours was 25 x 35 cm. Continue to lightly flour your working surface and your rolling pin to prevent sticking..
- By now, the cauliflower should be done baking. When removed from the oven, transfer the cauliflower to a bowl, and pour over the remaining half of the BBQ sauce. Toss to coat..
- Line two baking trays with parchment paper, and transfer the rolled out pizza dough to the lined baking trays. If you'd like, you can pinch the edges of the dough around the perimeter, to create a little raised crust..
- Divide the hummus and tomato pizza sauce over both pizza bases, and spread it out evenly over the surface..
- Divide and distribute the BBQ cauliflower florets over top of both pizzas..
- Bake the pizza in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden, stopping to flip the position of the pizzas in the oven once at the halfway point..
- To make the garlic yogurt sauce: combine the yogurt, garlic, and salt in a bowl, and stir to combine..
- When the pizzas are ready, drizzle some of the garlic yogurt sauce on top, and sprinkle over the sliced scallion..
We have the perfect keto pizza recipe for you entree. Keto BBQ Chicken Pizza with Cauliflower Crust. REALLY EASY, gluten free pizza recipe with a cauliflower crust. This crust can be made in minutes! Place cauliflower pieces through the feeding tube of the food processor using the grating blade; pulse until all the Pour mixture onto the prepared baking sheet; press and shape into a pizza crust.